вторник, 19 ноября 2013 г.

Домашнее задание по английскому на 20.11.13.

Talking about media use.

To get information about my interests, I often check out online madazines like www.mirf.ru and www.empireonline.com

Whenever I want to keep up with the latest news, I read German weekly news magazine Der Spiegel or russian weekly newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda.

To chill out, I read celebrity websites like www.people.com

My favourite TV programmes are documentaries like Strannoe Delo on RenTV channel. 

When I want to express my own opinion, I post comments on Facebook. 

When I am doing research for school work, I use www.ru.wikipedia.org.

To catch up with my friends's news and give my own, I use VKontakte.

1 комментарий:

  1. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this site is really fastidious and the people are really sharing good thoughts.

    ОтветитьУдалить