воскресенье, 2 февраля 2014 г.

Letter of Complaint.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you about a series of problems that I have had with my new DVD. I bought the DVD from your website for €20 on 1 February ( product number Z12345D ) and it arrived two weeks later.

In your advertising, you claim that you had special offer: "Pay for one and get one more for free". Hovewer, I did not get a second disc as it said in the advert. Moreover, the disc, which I did get, was seriously scratched and DVD-player did not played it.

When I bought the DVD I also paid for express delivery, which guaranteed, that DVD would arrive the next day. I had waited for one week and then I phoned your service department. When I phoned your customer service department and tried to explain the situation, your consultant told me rudely to wait for a little time. I started to explain that I had paid for express delivery but your consultant hung up. I became my disc only two weeks later.

Not only would I like you to refund my money but I would like an apology, too, for the rude behaviour of the consultant. Unless I receive a satisfactory reply within the next two weeks, I will have to take further action.

I look forward to hearing from you. 
Yours faithfully,

Dasha Schetkina ( Mrs )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий