воскресенье, 9 февраля 2014 г.

Question 5, p. 46 in workbook.

Dear Pam,

Thank you for your letter! I was very happy to hear from you.

Your idea about school project, in my opinion, is very interesting. Nowadays in our society advertising is a really actuall theme. 

As for me, I don't like advertising on TV. This is always annoys me. When I watch TV I also see a lot of different TV commercials. The majority of this are meaningless and irritating. That's why I don't have any favourite advertisements.

As for truth in advertisements, I think, that they don't have it. There are always keep some untruthful things about the product. So, we shouldn't trust TV commercials in any way. 

Wow, Spanish lessons are the incredible idea! It will be really interesting for you! Pam, why did you choose namely Spanish? Do you like the culture of Spain? Who will be your teacher?

I am looking forward to your answer. 

Best wishes,
Dasha





1 комментарий: